Everyone has to eat. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Here is a post about my FAVORITE breakfast EVER. I’ve eaten this delightful indulgence just about every morning for the last seven months, as I’ve lost 50 pounds. It’s healthy and delicious: sweet, juicy, crunchy, creamy, tasty, and completely satisfying. You won’t leave the breakfast table hungry. . . and it’s perfect with freshly brewed coffee.
- 8 oz Greek yogurt
- Variety of seasonal fruit (choose from orange(s), apple, pear, blueberries, grape, peaches, strawberries, etc.)
- Chopped nuts (I prefer pecans!)
- Prepare the fruit. Remember to squeeze the juice from the oranges into the yogurt.
- Mix yogurt and fruit together.
- Distribute chopped pecans on top.
- Drizzle honey all over. Enjoy while still cold!
- Have a productive day. . . with lots of energy, clear thoughts, and enthusiasm for music-making!